Amery Engineering was established in 1985 by proprietor Geoff Wilson. Today the company employs 5 skilled toolmakers who have over 100 years experience between them.
- Sescoi Work NC Cad Cam including 4th axis
- VMX30 Hurco Machining Centre including 4th Axis
- 2 VM1 Hurco machine centres including 4th axis
- 2 Ajax manual mills
- Colchester Student CNC lathe
- Colchester Triumph 2000 lathe
- Jones and Shipman 540 grinder
- Mecrode spark eroder (large tank capacity)
- Various sawing facilities
- Mould finishing and polishing equipment
- Charmilles robofil 310 Wire Erosion Machine
We also have access to:
Cylindrical Grinding, Tig or Laser Welding and comprehensive Heat Treatment facilities.